Monday, January 17, 2011

Can't wait to see you in 18 months!


I cannot wait to see the Spirit work miracles in my life in the next 18 months and in the lives of those I am now preparing teach. As I have been preparing to serve, I have had concerns about how very little I know. How could I ever teach the gospel when I know so little? Just after I received my call I remembered a talk given by Elder Neil L. Anderson in which he stated, “You don’t know everything, but you know enough.” I certainly don’t know everything, but I know enough. I know this is the true church of Christ. I have a testimony of the Savior’s atonement. I know He lived and died for us. I know Heavenly Father knows us each by name and He loves us beyond belief. I know the power of prayer and the power of the Priesthood are real. I have seen these powers work miracles in my life. I am so excited to share the gospel with those whose hearts long for the happiness that the gospel brings. I know that the Spirit will direct my steps towards these people and guide my words so that I may teach and serve them. I love this gospel, and I love my Savior. Again, I am so very blessed to have this knowledge that it leaves me in tears. I am so, so happy!


Mahal kita!

P.S. If you would like to receive my weekly email, please shoot my mamma an email and ask her to add you to the list! donna.breckenridge@comcast.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment