Sunday, September 5, 2010

USPS

i don't know who this girl is, but imagine it's ME!!

you guys...my mission call is in the hands of the trustworthy United States Postal Service!!!

i am ecstatic beyond belief!
and slightly scared out of my mind, you know :)

my entire life, I have wanted to serve a mission.
and in my heart i have always known i would serve.

i don't know how i remember this, but i remember one very specific sunday (i was probably only 5) when my primary teacher told us about missionaries. i remember deciding at that moment that i wanted to be a sister missionary!

i can hardly believe that this time in my life has come!

i want so badly to share the gospel with others. i feel so incredibly blessed to know of Heavenly Father's plan for me, and I can't imagine not sharing this happiness with my brothers and sisters.

i know Heavenly Father knows me personally. He knows my strengths as well as my weaknesses. and He knows where I, personally, am needed most. He knows my heart and He knows my desires. through all my experiences, i have learned how to put my life in His loving hands completely. I know He loves me and is keeping a special eye on me.

I CAN'T WAIT!!

p.s. i'll actually have a picture of me next time with my mission call :)

No comments:

Post a Comment