Sunday, December 26, 2010

G-rated

I just have to document this because I never, ever, ever want to forget it. One of the deepest conversations I've ever had with a very dear friend of mine.

Me- "I didn't know how to bring it up. I seriously thought about texting you '[Insert something slightly inappropriate here]' But that would have been inappropriate ;)"
Larissa- "Stating the simple innocent truth in a slightly provocative possibly suggestive manner is not inappropriate...well, not always."
.......
Me- "And then he leaned in, tenderly grasping my face, staring longingly into my eyes for what seemed like a lifetime...I saw his lips quiver in the darkness..."
Larissa- "Haha, if I wanted a romance novel I would've gone to my grandma's and read one of hers...I just want the story! Unless of course that is the story...then continue, but it would be great if you just toned it down to G for me, so I don't feel like I have to close my eyes while I read your texts ;)"
Me- "It IS G rated! No swearing or taking off clothes of any sort."
Larissa- "Ha, please find me a romance G rated movie where a male tenderly grasps a female's face with quivering lips in the darkness, then I'll believe you (but I am glad there's no swearing or absence of clothes of any kind.)"
Me- "Me too. P.S. I'm trying to hack into your work email. What's the username and password?"


















I'm really going to miss you, Larissa.
Also, remember that time Donny Osmond thought you were me? Oh, Donny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment