Wednesday, July 7, 2010

the learning process

so i'm taking classes this summer.

and sometimes my head wants to explode.

especially during my geography class.

i love the class, don't get me wrong. geography :)

but there are two downers:

1. it's at 8am.

2. it's just hard to like the class when there's a certain boy (well, he's at least 35) who sits front and center everyday and has something to say about everything. quite literally, everything. and they're not even close to being intelligent comments. yes, i know interacting during class helps in the learning process. but please... please stop or i'ma throw my pen at the back o' yo head!


(...i will be keeping a tally of the number of times he comments in class on Friday and will report back shortly thereafter...)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Katie Breck...I love you!! Thanks for making me laugh, ma'am :) We need to hang out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he managed to pull off 32 comments in 70 minutes of class!

    i'm still counting to see if he can do better :)

    ReplyDelete