Monday, August 2, 2010

tender mercies

i cannot even begin to tell you how blessed i feel.

and i cannot begin to tell you how much i know the lord is keeping a very special eye on me.

my heart wants to explode! i love him so much.

he answers my prayers, no matter how small and how simple.

he gives me strength that i didn't know i had in me.

he turns my loneliness into hope.

he reminds me to have an eternal perspective, and to look to the future with hope and happiness.

he recognizes my sacrifices and blesses me beyond belief.

he forgives me when i fall short and he gives me the power to try harder and to be better.

he reminds me of the most important things in life.

i know his arm is around me, because i have felt it there. i know he is there, because i have felt him carry me when i couldn't stand anymore.

i am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment